Sunday, December 25, 2011

Visitor from Jordan

One of the great things about Google Blogger is you get statistics telling you how many people read your posts; you also get info on what country the hits come from, and what website they got here from. I noticed someone was visiting from Jordan via Google Translate, so I clicked on the link and was amazed to see my blog translated into Arabic. Here's a small piece of what it looks like:


Gorgeous stuff: I just hope the translation isn't too much of a hack job. Google translate is an amazing program, but I pity the fool that tries to make too much sense of my stuff in the original English let alone through a machine translation. Good luck, and while you're here, I hope you'll check out a suggestion I made a couple of months ago:"Why not write Hebrew with Arabic Script?"

No comments: